Protection of personal data
Mariaguye.com meets the treatment of personal data of its Users with the current legislation in Spain and the European Union, in particular, with the Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulations. To do so, it adopts the technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology access, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data, Maria Aguyé Barber reports that the personal data we receive will be processed and collected in a data file called “USUARIOS DE LA WEB y SUSCRIPTORES”, property of Maria Aguyé Barber, with DNI number 40995114Y, who is based in Carrer Biscaia 356, 7 F Barcelona (Spain) and the sender gives his or her consent to be included in the file. The purpose of this file is to serve as information support to the administrative and commercial management of the company.
Truth and acuracy of data
The User of this Service recognizes that the information and personal data provided are accurate and truthful. Therefore, it commits to immediately communicating any changes of their personal data so that the information contained in the file is always updated and contains no errors.
Maria Aguyé Barber has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data which are legally required and has installed all technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User is aware of the possibility that the security of communications through the network is not invulnerable. In the process of registering as a User, you are assigned a password. As a User you are responsible for changing and maintaining the confidentiality of the password and every activity that occurs in the session initiated with your username and password. The client agrees to notify Mariaguye.com as soon as the unauthorized access of his or her username and password or other security breach is used. Mariaguye.com is not responsible for any damages or losses that may result due to noncompliance with this obligation on the User’s part.
When we require your data
In wich cases this web requires your data:
– To subscribe to the Mariaguye.com newsletter
– To send us a question through the contact form
– To leave a comment on our Blog
– To send us your measurements through the measurements form
– To buy a product from us
– To order a product from us
You don’t need to give any kind of personal data to navigate this web.
What data we may require
Depending on the case, the data we may require from you may be:
– Your first name, last name, email address and access data
– In case you send us your measurements to order a garment, your measurements set
– In case you place an order with us, your shipping address, and your telephone number in case you chose Courier as the shipping method.
What we use your data for
– To send you our newsletter, wich may contain commercial comunications, promotions or offers
– To asnwer the questions, doubts, suggestions or comments you send us through our contact forms
– To moderate and/or answer the comments you may leave on our Blog
– We’ll use your personal measurements to make the patterns for your ordered garments
– We’ll use your shipping address to send you your order or purchase
What personal data collection systems we use
– Newsletter subscription forms. You must confirm and validate your email address through a confirmation email you’ll receive.
– Contact forms.
– Comments forms to leave a comment on our Blog.
– Navigation and IP address: by using this web, the User automatically gives our web server information about your IP address, date and time of your access, the hyperlink that send you to this web, your operating system and the web browser you are using. The spanish agency for Data Protection considers your IP personal data.
This web will not use the IP to identify its users, and this data will be stored and used with the solely purpose of controlling, creating reports, analyzing tendencies and creating statistics on access and visits to the web, to administer the web and to have demographic information about our database as a whole.
The User data will never, under no circumstances, be comunicated, given or sold to any third parties.
For the purposes of Article 21 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, the User accepts upon subscribing to our newsletter the sending of commercial communications by Maria Aguyé Barber to the email address initially indicated in the registration process.
In compliance with LSSICE, Maria Aguyé Barber doesn’t do Spam, as she doesn’t send any commercial comunications through email that hasn’t been previously specifically asked for or consent with by the User. The User can unsubscribe from said newletter directly an inmediately following a link on the same newsletter.
As a User you have these rights:
– Right to ask specifically what personal data we are storing about you.
– Right to ask us to change or update any incorrect or outdated data we have about you, and to make it free of charge.
– Right to unsubscribe from any commercial communication you may be receiving from us.
In compliance with LOPD, you can send a regular mail to Maria Aguyé Barber, with address in Carrer Biscaia 356, 7 F Barcelona (Spain) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a valid ID proof such as a DNI copy and the subject “Data protection”, in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Aproval and consent
The User declares having being informed of the terms about personal data protection, accepting and consenting their treatment by Maria Aguyé Barber on the form and for the purposes stated on the Legal notice.